Unexplained and often severe speed loss can be caused by a damaged propeller.
Effects of ice or floating debris can cause significant damage to modern propellers.
This damage can quickly and easily be corrected with a highly trained team of divers directed by Supervisors and fully equipped with special tools.
• Dynamic Divers underwater technical team having worked with the largest manufacture and repair Propellers and having a multi year experience in any kind of propellerrepairs, can guarantee you quick results with minimal loss in speed.
• Crack repair and propagation control
• Replacement of C.P. blades and blade seals
• Restoration of hydrodynamic edge contours
• Removal of damaged blade sections
• Static balancing (calculations on-site)
• Hydrodynamic balancing (calculations on-site)